Android Developer Careers
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Experience in developing Web Services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Coordinated with technical teams for preparation and maintenance of program libraries and technical manuals.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong in Android Development /IOS Development
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem solving
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills
- Exposure to push notification servers like GCM/APNS.
- Identify and fix bugs in developed code.
- Experience on web service integration
- Able to do coding for mobile app Development as well as web development using android, IOS and web technology like PHP/ Dot net etc.
- Experience in database development including MySQL
- Strong command on debugging & optimization
- 2-5 years of experience in Android.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Good communication skills (should be able to participate in technical discussions with client).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
If you’re offering these qualifications, please send your CV to form bellow or email to firstname.lastname@example.org