Frontend Developer Careers
- Work with the team to create project tasks
- Work on those tasks to complete milestones and push features to production
- Maintain the production environment regarding defects and upgrades
- Lead every task related to the front end/UX/UI
- Must be available for production breaking bugs/issues
- Must have a B.S. in Information Technology or in Computer Science field, or a boot camp accreditation
- 2+ years developing plugins for WordPress and/or Shopify
- Must be UX-oriented with an emphasis on simplicity and easy navigation of the tools for end users
- Must be competent enough to address constraints encountered within the media for which a particular project is assigned to the team
- Develop stunning, robust, and user-friendly web sites in static HTML or using a web content management system
- Take full responsibility of communicating project status and deliverables with managers and team members in clear, concise terms
- Test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
- Consider project objectives, challenges, and parameters before offering practical solutions
- Design and develop responsive email templates with a variety of email platforms such as Marketo, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience working with state-of-the-art technologies is a big plus
- Experience with client-side applications, electron-based applications, web-based applications
- A solid understanding of responsive design and frameworks
- Experience with content management systems and email marketing systems
- Advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices, responsive design, and current technologies.
- Experience working with time tracking and PM tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly
- Adaptable and open to working on a variety of diverse projects
- Ability to find and solve technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to wireframe, mockup, and design professional level page and site layouts.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of SEO best practices and how it relates to content creation and site construction
If you’re offering these qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com
If you’re offering these qualifications, please send your CV to form bellow or email to firstname.lastname@example.org